Friday, November 6, 2009

How To Place an Order

First of all, I know that there are many options when choosing custom photo cards and inviations. That's why I have choosen to keep Precious Postmarks small and personable so that each of my customers feels unique and cared for. With your order, you will get the option of changing anything and everything about your cards. Want to add another photo? No problem! Change fonts, colors, or wording? Consider it done! Whatever you have in mind, I can create and make a reality.

To place an order, follow the easy steps below:

1. Click on the categories to the right to see samples of my photo cards. Click on the Pricing and Order Options links under "How it Works" to learn about the types and sizes of cards available. Please read and understand the Terms of Use before placing an order.

2. Email me at info(at)preciouspostmarks.com to let me know you would like to place an order. I will ask you specific questions about the card you would like and have you email me the photos you want to use.

3. After I have your order information I will email you an invoice for payment through Paypal. After payment is received, I will email you a proof for your cards (within 48 hours or less after payment). Once we have a proof you love, I will send to print and ship!

The entire process usually takes 5 to 7 days (depending on how soon I receive your payment and photos).

It's really that simple!

No comments: